Thursday, December 20, 2012

Player Suggested MicroPayments

Jagex is actively seeking player suggested content pertaining to Solomon's General Store and cosmetics, please supply to them your opinions, suggestions, what you would like to see in game and in addition provide constructive criticism and critique for current cosmetics in order to help the quality of cosmetics.
About 44:40 minutes in to the "Live Q&A with CEO Mark Gerhard & VP Daniel Clough" youtube video, I think it turned out Daniel Clough who replied to my question:

"Can we anticipate seeing more player suggested micro transactions including exclusive hairstyles, kinds of skin, items etc."

Daniel Clough:
"I think it would be pretty cool, obviously we want that it is a little responsive to micro transactions and I think going in there getting suggestions is not a thing that we've done for these reasons so far.

With that being said, I would like to gather this excellent and passionate community to input your wishlist of the you want to see implemented on SOF and Solomon's General Store.

I'll locate a few my personal suggested micro transactions along with other suggestions form players as a way to further help our goal a single day to view our suggestions flourish. More related Information please visit: rs gold

No comments:

Post a Comment